What I want to be when im older

The thing that I want to be when im older is a professional athlete to any sports but Id like to be a rugby player like my dad. I have a passport for italy so I can play over there and gain more money. I enjoy playing rugby Ive played since I was a child.

Im planing on getting a trade so if my rugby carrera doesn’t go how I planned it I would fall back on the trade. I am trying to have a successful future and have many options but I want to follow my dads path of a rugby player and get money off it.

Im practicing to be a good player but I dont think im playing good enough but im gonna try for any sports i get an opportunity to play for. I might play soccer because you can get heaps of money off soccer so I might go for that for a year for the money.

If I could play the sports with my mates I would 100 percent do it because Im alot better at playing sports with my friends because we like to be competitive Against each other and we play better. My goal is just to be a great player so I can gain alot of money.